Shopping app Source Code is native app source code which has a web-based backend in PHP (WordPress WooCommerce plugin). This is perfect solutions to build app for your E-commerce site which has selling your product with single application. With powerful Admin Panel can manage the order, create category and product menu, ect from admin panel on the web. you can add, update, update or change that product menu, category, tax, add to cart, multiple categories, online payment, promotions, etc. Our developers are available to support or customise whatever you request. Using this application you can save your money and time in creating application for ecommerce or online shop application.
- AVAILABLE in all platforms: IOS, Android
- Fast performance and secured data handling
- Support multi languages: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Arab, Russia… Easy to change to another language
- Support multi clients / applications: create and manage different database for different clients
- Support Right-to-left, left-to-right form layouts
- Can deploy in shared host, dedicated served
- Quickly to market: 2 hours to setup and deploy. 1 – 3 days to reskin. Dedicated developers to customize (leave question here, we will answer you in 4 – 24 hours)
- Detail, well-formed documents.
- Home screen displays hot, new and featured products
- Multiple categories and sub-categories
- Display product detail
- Add to cart, Shipping and Tax calculation
- Register, Login, Order history
- 3 methods of payment: paypal, cash on delivery, bank transfer
- Awesome and Beautiful UI Design
- Search Menu
- Java Source code and easy import Android studio latest version
- Navigation Categories Menu
- Easy to Customize
- And others more features
- Backend is web-based PHP – WordPress – WooCommerce Plugin.
- Admin can add content such as products, categories, news, promotions, etc.
- Admin also can view orders, update order status via backend.
What You Get :
- Full Android Source Code
- Full Php Code of Server Side
- Full Documentation with Screenshot